1. Teams can be made up of 2 to 5 people (escape rooms) and 4 - 20 people (hide&seek). Check our price page for more information.
2. Be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes before the game to allow enough time for the game briefing and to get dressed for the game.
3. Age restrictions: Escape rooms: Anyone over 14 years can take part in the game. Children aged 8 to 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Hide&Seek: Anyone over 12 years can take part in the game.
Wear comfortable footwear (in Hide & Seek slippers and high heel boots are not allowed)
4. Every activity will last for 1 hour. Prices shown on the price page is per person, per 1 activity.
5. Escape rooms: If you do not manage to complete the game in 59 minutes, the door will open automatically. The game will be considered unfinished
6. To complete the game you should immerse yourself in the situation, use your logic, start looking for items, solve puzzles, match the facts and of course, be in a good mood, because it has never happened to you before!
7. No force is needed to complete the tasks. Do not destroy any items in the room. Firstly, you could injure yourself, and secondly, we will appreciate it if we don’t have to repair anything after the game.
8. It is a game, but still, you need be very careful: there is a real electricity in the wires, sharp things cut, and if you fall down you can hurt yourself. Please be sure to take care – safety first.
9. All you need is your brain. All phones, tablets, computers, calculators, screwdrivers, lighters etc. must be left in the locker outside the room.
10. If you need help, do not hesitate to ask - just press the help button that you will find in the room. Our gamemasters will not give you the answers but will give you the clues you need to move forward.
11. Our game masters are watching you as soon as you enter the room and will be on hand to help. You will not be left alone.
12. People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to take part in the quest.
13. All items labeled "NOT IN GAME" are not necessary for the game. They are needed to ensure equipment in the room functions properly. Please do not touch anything marked NOT IN GAME.
14. If you have booked a game and cannot come, we would be very grateful if you could inform us in advance of your cancellation (preferably one day before).
15. If you agree with all of our rules, hurry up and register for a game! If you have any questions, please give us a call, we will be happy to help.