Dear Captain & Vice Captain
This page is especially for you.
At our event, you have a special, important role.
Through you, your team will receive tasks and through you - will send answers.
The success of your team depends on how effectively you share, communicate and manage your team!
We trust in you;)
For the event you must have a smartphone
it must be charged and have Internet access (a small amount of data, about 30-40MB)
On this smartphone, you have to install special quest application
Do it now, not on the pre-game or big game.
if you are a vice captain install the application on your mobile too. if the captain runs out of battery, you can get access
Scan this qr-code with your camera
or open this link on your mobile
or search for free app Loquiz
in your android/ios store.
on this point - wait until the date of pre-game/big day
After the start of the game, you will see a map with points where the whole team needs to come. After that, you will receive a task that you need to complete in order to get points.
During the pre-games you will have tasks without and with map.
Most of pre-games we made specially to show you how the application works.
wait until your hr or game master share the login and password for the game with you
(every pre-game it will be different)
1. STARTING THE GAME
· Activate: GPS (location services), WiFi, and Mobile data on your mobile device
· Open the LOQUIZ application by tapping on loquiz icon
· You need to allow loquiz to access the device’s camera, album and location services. (a popup will appear when needed).
· Fill in the username and password of the game (you will get it from your HR) and click “Sign in”
· You can read the game info and press “OK”
· To start the game, tap on “Start”, and press “Yes” on the popup question asking you if you want to start the game.
· Fill the team name, no need to enter team member names
· You can now start playing, looking for points on the map, visiting them and answering questions.
2. HOW TO PLAY
Build your strategy on how to move around the place based on the points you want to visit.
Each point has three characteristics. A number, an icon and a circle.
1. A number show you Points you can win if you answer correctly.
2. The icon picture will show you task or question theme (icon).
3. The circle appearing on each point is the trigger radius.
To activate the task hidden in any given point, simply move inside its circle (the blue dot on the map representing your location should be inside the trigger radius). After completing the task, the point you have visited will disappear from the map.
Your map is dynamic and you can zoom in / out, center it to your point, rotate it, and align it to the compass direction.
I accidentally closed the app while I was playing the game, what do I do to restore the game?
My mobile device is running out of battery, how can I migrate my game to another device?